DATE: 25 May 2016
TASK: Organize the launch of the first Maserati Levante crossover
“Like a movie”, the concept is based on a true story. A story that comes from afar, which has its roots in Maserati’s own DNA, which speaks to the world through the language of Italian design, performance, exclusivity. A story that has travelled through time, without ever stopping. Today it comes to us in a new form, to write a new page – Levante.
KEY MESSAGE: Maserati Levante is the first SUV in the family of the legendary brand
FORMAT: Premiere night
AUDIENCE: Maserati clients and future owners of the legendary brand, distinguished guests from Italy and top figures of partner brands, as well as journalists of glossy and lifestyle media.
VENUE: Tesla 4000
Supporting the ‘premiere night’ format, the event culminated in an actual screening of a film featuring the long-awaited SUV model that was enhanced by stereo sound and elements of a light show. To reinforce the iconic character of the brand and the scale of the event, the Louder team decided to move slightly away from certain elements of the concept originally proposed by the customer. The common area was increased five times, and so was the area of the movie theater that was built specifically for the premiere of the new Levante. With that in mind, the team adjusted the sound and light effects by increasing the power and adding stereo sound.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- The presentation venue had a total area of more than 3,500 m2.
- A special guest at the premiere night was the Minister Counsellor of the Embassy of the Italian Republic in Moscow Michele Tommasi.
- The event was co-hosted by the fascinating Sophico Shevarnadze.
- Background music and mood provided by Denis Simachev.
- 2 areas: Levante Area and Presentation Area
- Screen area: 160 m2 (20х8 m)
- The banner was exclusively placed on the city-facing media façade of the building; the total area of the banner was 1,500 m2.
- The partner bar had a total area of 100 m2.
The Russian #MaseratiLevante premiere night was attended by more than 1,000 guests looking forward to witnessing the first crossover in the family of the legendary brand.
The event was followed by over 100 publications in the automotive, glossy and business media, including 8 live pieces by TV channels. The event had an exposure of 249,242,815 people and its PR value is estimated at 20,898,000 RUB.